Receive cashback up to VND 10Million/month, applied for all spending transactions on Citibank Debit Mastercard®.
CITIBANK DEBIT MASTERCARD
CITIGOLD WORLD DEBIT MASTERCARD
Secured Online Shopping
All your online transactions are protected with 3D Secure.
Access Cash Anytime at no cost
Withdraw cash at ~12,000 ATMs in Vietnam and at more than 2 million ATMs worldwide without cash withdrawal fee.
Overseas transaction fee is only 1%
Overseas transaction fee is only 1% for Citigold World Debit Mastercard and 4% for Citibank Debit Mastercard.
High E-commerce and POS limit
Shopping at your ease with high limit: VND500,000,000/ day for Citigold World Debit Mastercard and VND300,000,000/ day for Citibank Debit Mastercard.
Peace of mind for everytrip, exclusively for Citigold World Debit Mastercard® cardholders.
Card Security Features
Citi Debit Mastercard offers a comprehensive range of security features to give you peace of mind.
The EMV-Dynamic Data Authentication Smart Chip makes the card more secure and protects you from potential identity theft and fraudulent activity.
Activation can be done instantly and conveniently at any time of the day via SMS, Citibank Online and Mobile Online.
ATM transactions will require the input of your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
As an added alert feature, you will receive an SMS confirmation after every retail purchase you make through the Mastercard point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
Applies only to retail purchases done through Mastercard point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
Tracking transactions is easy with Citibank Online and Citi Mobile.
Reporting of Lost or Stolen Cards
In the event that your card is lost or stolen, simply call our CitiPhone Hotline. A missing card can be quickly deactivated, with a replacement card sent within 5 to 7 working days.
Please remember that transactions are considered valid until the card is reported lost.
- 18 years old or above.
How to apply:
Required documents for Vietnamese (one of these following):
- National ID
- Citizen ID
Required documents for Foreigner:
- Passport and one of these following documents: Visa/ Visa exemption/ Tempory residence card- has minimum 12 (twelve) months validity since card opening date
Deposit account which can be linked to a Citibank Debit Mastercard
Citibank Super Account (VND)
Super Convenience, Super Value & Super Flexibility
*Citigold World Debit Mastercard and Citibank Debit Mastercard hereinafter referred to as "Citi Debit Mastercard"
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Your Citi Debit Mastercard is your worldwide access to your bank account. You can use it to Withdraw cash conveniently at around 12,000 ATMs in Vietnam and at more than 2 million ATMs worldwide. Plus, you can now use your card to pay for retail purchases both online and in stores where Mastercard are accepted.
The Citi Debit Mastercard comes without fees and charges.
In addition to the basic functionalities such as ATM withdrawal, transactions at merchants, your Citi Debit Mastercard is also equipped with enhanced, most up-to-date features including:
- Online transaction
- Contactless transaction
- SMS alert on all payment transactions
- Priceless Cities
- Priority Pass
Minimum daily purchase limit is zero. Maximum daily purchase limit are: Citibank Debit Mastercard- VND300,000,000 and Citigold World Debit Mastercard- VND500,000,000.
Here are some safety tips to ensure that your transactions are secured:
- Sign on your card immediately.
- Always keep your cards and card details in a safe place.
- Do not share your debit card PIN, account and personal information, and signature with anyone.
- Your Citi Debit Mastercard is only for your personal and exclusive use. Please do not hand it over to anybody - family members, friends, strangers, even to people who claim to be Citibank officers. You shall be responsible for any usage of your card or debits on your account made by any person.
- Any verification of your card at any store, restaurant, etc. should be done in your presence. Remember to get your card back after every purchase.
- Check your transaction receipt for the card number and the amount charged to your card after every purchase.
- Keep your transaction receipts safe, to tally them against your monthly statement of account.
- Carefully check your monthly statement or your detailed transactions via Citibank Online / Mobile Online.
Report any unusual or suspicious looking transactions via Citibank Online:
Visit www.citibank.com.vn. Go to "Messages" and click "Compose mail". Or, Calling to CitiPhone Hotline.
- You can make a dispute request and also request to check the dispute status via Citibank Online:
- Visit www.citibank.com.vn. Go to "Messages" and click "Compose mail".
- You will need to fill-up and submit a Cardholder Dispute Form together with supporting documents from the disputed transaction. No fee charged.
- If the nature of your dispute is fraud-related, your fraudulent card will be blocked and a new Citi Debit Mastercard will be issued upon customer request.
- You can access your Account and perform your usual banking transactions.