Every day you make an effort to work harder, to live healthier and to have better financial viability for yourselves and your loved ones.
To worry less about your health when you are getting old, is a lifelong goal for all of us. IntegrA may be able to help address that through carefully structured financial planning for you from today.
COMPREHENSIVE UNIVERSAL LIFE
Everyday, we make efforts to work harder, to live healthier and to have better financial capability for ourself and the beloved.
Be less worried about health problems when getting old is a lifelong goal..
IntegrA mayhelp you with your finance plan from today.
1. Critical Illness benefit
- Before Age 75
If the Life Assured diagnoses one of the following 38 critical illnesses, the customer will receive 100% of Sum Assured,
- Coronary Artery by-pass surgery
- Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplantation
- Chronic lung disease
- Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Parkinson's disease
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Surgery to Aorta
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Chronic Liver Failure
- Chronic Relapsing Pancreatitis
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Coma (for 96 hours)
- Loss of hearing
- Loss of speech
- Major burns
- Major head trauma
- Open brain surgery
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Loss of two limb
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Viral Encephalitis
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Occupationally Acquired HIV
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- From age 75 onwards
If the Life Assured diagnoses one of the following 10 Critical Illnesses, the customer will receive 100% of Sum Assured
- Coronary Artery by-pass surgery
- Heart attack
- Kidney failure
- Major organ transplant
- Chronic lung disease
- Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia
- Parkinson's Disease
- Bone Marrow Transplantation.
2. Long-Term Care benefit
If the Life Assured (LA) suffers one of the following situation from 75 years old onward:
- Suffers from total and permanent disabilities (TPD); or
- Loss of independent existence
The monthly amount to be paid under this benefit is 1/120 of 100% of Sum Assured starting from the month anniversary right after AIA accepts the claim until the total amount paid attains 100% of Sum Assured
During the time this benefit is being paid, if the LA died or diagnosed one of 10 Criticall Ilnesses including: Coronary Artery by-pass surgery, Heart attack, Kidney failure, Major organ transplant, Stroke, Chronic lung disease, Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Cancer, Bone Marrow Transplantation, the customer will receive the remaining of long term care benefit in lump sum.
3. Death benefit
If the LA dies during the policy in forces, the customer will receive the insurance benefit which is 100% of Sum Assured.
- Age at entry of Life Assured: from 18 years old to 55 years old
- Policy term: starting from the policy effective date until the occurrence of any termination situation of the insurance policy.
- Premium term: 20 years starting from the policy effective date
The customer will not be paid any critical illness benefit if one in below following situations:
- Critical illness is diagnosed prior or within waiting period 90 days starting from the policy effective date or the latest reinstatement date, whichever is later;
- The LA uses alcohol or is under the influence of using medicines without prescription; or
- Congenital disease; or
- Participating in any hazardous activities such as scuba diving, aerial flights bungee jumping (jumping from a certain height with an elastic string which is bind to his/her ankle), mountaining, horse and automobile racing or on air transportation except for the LA is traveling as a fare paying passenger on commercial scheduled flights; or
- Scuffle, fight, using stimulant, heroin, suicide or attempt suicide; or intentional self-injured whether sane or insane; or
- Infringements act of you or the beneficiaries; or
- HIV/AIDS, except exposure during working in medical, police, security, army field.
The customer will not be paid any death benefit or long-term care benefit if the cause of death, TPD or Loss of independent existence is due to any of the following reasons:
- Insurance abused act; or
- The LA suicides within 24 months from the policy effective date or the latest reinstatement date, whichever is later; or
- Due to any cause arising prior to the policy effective date or the latest reinstatement date whichever is later;
- Due to war.
Surrender value means the amount which is accumulated by time of the policy. The Surrender Value calculation is showed in technical note which is submitted to Ministry of Finance. The policy has surrender value after it has been effective for 2 (two) years and the premiums of that 2 (two) years is paid in full.
Insurance abused act means any intentional act of the Policy holder, Life Assured (LA) or Beneficiary to make a fake or modify the evident relating to insured event in the claim documents; self-injure of impact to the LA’s health in order claim the insurance benefit.
Critical Illness means the disease or surgery or procedures or extra ordinary condition first time of the LA and meet all the condition in definition at appendix 2 in the term and conditions; the diagnosis or treatment of this illness or surgical operations or procedures or extra ordinary condition must be carried out at the hospital and must be consistent with the normal recommended medical practices.
Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) means the Life Assured is disable during the Policy is in force, resulting in his/her loss, paralysis or dismemberment of:
- Two arms; or
- Two legs; or
- One arm and one leg; or
- Total irrecoverable loss of sight in both eyes; or
- One arm and total irrecoverable loss of sight in one eye; or
- One leg and total irrecoverable loss of sight in one eye.
In this case, total irrecoverable loss of sight in one or both eyes is considered as totally loss of eyes or sight in one or both eyes that cannot be rehabilitated; loss of arm is considered as upper limb at or above the wrist; loss of leg is considered as lower limb at or above the ankle. The assessment of above disability should not be earlier than 6 (six) month from the incurred date by the National/Citi/Provincial Medical Assessment Committee or another independent medical assessment organization which is accepted by the Company.
Loss of independent existence: means Confirmation by a Consultant Physician of the loss of independent existence lasting for a minimum period of 6 (six) months and resulting in a permanent inability to perform at least 3 (three) of the following Activities of Daily Living either with or without the use of mechanical equipment, special devices or other aids and adaptations in use for disabled persons. For the purpose of this benefit, the word "permanent", shall mean beyond the hope of recovery with current medical knowledge and technology.
All psychiatric related causes are excluded.
Activities of Daily Living:
- Transfer: Getting in & out of a chair without requiring physical assistance.
- Mobility: The ability to move from room to room without requiring any physical assistance.
- Continence: The ability to voluntarily control bowel and bladder functions such as to maintain personal hygiene.
- Dressing: Putting on and taking off all necessary items of clothing without requiring assistance of another person.
- Bathing/Washing: The ability to wash in the bath or shower (including getting in or out of the bath or shower) or wash by any other means.
- Eating: All tasks of getting food into the body once it has been prepared.
Hospital: means a legally constituted establishment and has an eligible operation license pursuant to the laws of Vietnam or the country in which it is based, and which meets all of the rules and regulations of Vietnam or the country based in.
For hospitals in Vietnam, there must be a word “Benh vien” on the official chop of its entity. For hospitals out of Vietnam, there must be a word of such nation being understood as "benh vien" according to Vietnamese language.
The hospitals were set up and work as a convalescence place, or nursing home or retirement house, or sanatorium, or a place for drug addicts or alcoholics or any other equivalent organization are not coverage in this product.
Accident: means an event or an uninterrupted sequence of events caused by the sudden impact of an external force or object to the body of the LA beyond the intention and desire of the Life Assured, causing death or injury to the LA. The event or the uninterrupted sequence of events above must be the sole and direct reason and not related to any other reasons that caused disability and/or death to the LA within 180 (one hundred and eighty) days from the date of accident.
To apply now:
Visit our branch at 115 Nguyen Hue, Ho Chi Minh City or 40 Cat Linh Street, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
1. The insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A., Hanoi Branch and Citibank, N.A., Ho Chi Minh City Branch (hereinafter called “Citibank, N.A., Vietnam”) or any of its subsidiaries, group companies or affiliates. The purchase of the product is optional. The customer has full right to choose the suitable product fitting their needs and financial situation. Currently Citibank only distributes insurance product(s) for sole Vietnamese nationality customer.
2. AIA Vietnam Life Insurance Company Limited (“AIA”) is the insurance underwriter of this insurance plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of their insurance plans. All Claims under the policy will be solely decided upon by AIA.
3. This insurance product is not insured by any government agency. According to Article 54.1 of Decree No. 73/2016/ND-CP, life insurance company must maintain reserve funding for each life insurance contract to match its responsibilities. In additions, according to Article 103 and Article 105 of Decree No. 73/2016/ND-CP, life insurance companies are required to contribute to Insured Person Protection Fund under Vietnam Assurance Association with contribution amount as per announced in the fiscal year by the Ministry of Finance but not exceed 0.3% of total premiums from primary insurance contracts in the preceding fiscal year. The fund will be used to pay for insurance benefits, surrender value, premium refund obligations in cases the insurance company is unable to pay or is bankrupted. The payment will be paid in one time for each request.
4. The above information is intended for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Contract and the website www.citibank.com.vn for detailed Terms and Conditions.
5. There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under the plan will not be payable. These are stated as exclusions in the policy contract. You are advised to read the policy contract for the full list of exclusions.
6. The Benefit Illustrations (where applicable) presented are not actual and for illustrative purposes only. The accumulated interest rates, annual dividends and maturity dividend (where applicable) are subject to certain market factors etc. Past performance/ record is not necessarily indicative of future result.
7. Buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment. An early termination of the policy might involve high costs and the surrender value may be less than the total premium paid.
8. In order to support customer in premium payment, customer may apply for Citibank Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) service by with insurance premium will be collected and paid to AIA in accordance with the amount and frequency requested by customer.
9. Subject the specific insurance product Terms & Conditions, if you are not happy with your policy, you have the right to cancel it within the Free-look Period which is 21 (twenty-one) days from the AIA insurance acceptance date on the insurance certificate and date you receive the insurance certificate. AIA will refund all premiums paid after deducting health check fee and any expenses incurred for underwriting and policy issuance process, if there is any. Should you cancel the insurance policy after the Cooling-off Period, you may lose all paid premium and just receive the account value or surrender value, depend on case by case.
10. You are advised to review your financial circumstances at least once annually in order for you to review and monitor your existing financial plans and to identify new and emerging financial needs that may arise.
11. Citibank, N.A., Vietnam is not responsible or liable for any product and service offered by AIA Vietnam. AIA Vietnam is the insurance underwriter of this insurance product and is solely responsible for all insurance and compensation related matters.
12. Tax benefits, if applicable are governed by local regulations and subject to changes in the tax laws. Citibank and its employees are not in the business of providing tax advice.
13. For more details, clarification, policy servicing, claim and cancellation enquiries, please call your bank financial consultant or contact:
Citiphone: (084 28) 3521 1111
- Ha Noi: 40 Cat Linh Street, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District.
- Ho Chi Minh: 115 Nguyen Hue Blvd., District 1