Life Insurance Policy
Comprehensive Life Insurance Products to Help You Protect What Matters Most
AIA have offerred life insurance solutions through a single conversation. Life insurance should evolve with your life and needs and that’s what our suite of life insurance policies will do for you through this conversation.
Go from growing your wealth to creating a legacy for your loved ones. With all your needs in mind, we will select from a comprehensive suite of life insurance products and universal life insurance policies to help you achieve and protect your goals. Apply online for your life insurance plan today.
Have you done enough to protect your family?
- Identify your needs and goals
- Start planning in advance for yourself and your loved ones
- Evaluate and select insurance solutions that will address your needs and help achieve your goals
- As your goals evolve, review your savings, insurance or investment plans annually to ensure adequate coverage
Throughout various chapters of your life there are different needs that are unique to you and your loved ones. Select your current life stage or insurance needs to find protection plans most appropriate for you.
Select Life Stage <OR> Insurance Need:
AIA Premier Disability Cover
- Effective protection for your biggest asset - income
- Continued stream of income in event of disability
- Premium waiver with continued protection
AIA Prime Critical Cover
- Easy access to wider critical illness coverage at an affordable premium
- Guaranteed critical illness coverage up to age 100
- Receive early payouts for 7 conditions
To apply now:
- Call CitiPhone at (84 28) 3521 1111(84 28) 3521 1111.
- Visit our branch at 115 Nguyen Hue, Ho Chi Minh City or 40 Cat Linh Street, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- The insurance products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by Citibank, N.A., Hanoi Branch and Citibank, N.A., Ho Chi Minh City Branch (hereinafter called “Citibank, N.A., Vietnam”) or any of its subsidiaries, group companies or affiliates. The purchase of the product is optional. The customer has full right to choose the suitable product fitting their needs and financial situation. Currently Citibank only distributes insurance product(s) for sole Vietnamese nationality customer.
- AIA Vietnam Life Insurance Company Limited (“AIA”) is the insurance underwriter of this insurance plan and is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage and compensations of their insurance plans. All Claims under the policy will be solely decided upon by AIA.
- This insurance product is not insured by any government agency. According to Article 54.1 of Decree No. 73/2016/ND-CP, life insurance company must maintain reserve funding for each life insurance contract to match its responsibilities. In additions, according to Article 103 and Article 105 of Decree No. 73/2016/ND-CP, life insurance companies are required to contribute to Insured Person Protection Fund under Vietnam Assurance Association with contribution amount as per announced in the fiscal year by the Ministry of Finance but not exceed 0.3% of total premiums from primary insurance contracts in the preceding fiscal year. The fund will be used to pay for insurance benefits, surrender value, premium refund obligations in cases the insurance company is unable to pay or is bankrupted. The payment will be paid in one time for each request.
- The above information is intended for reference only. Please refer to the Policy Contract and the website www.citibank.com.vn for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under the plan will not be payable. These are stated as exclusions in the policy contract. You are advised to read the policy contract for the full list of exclusions.
- The Benefit Illustrations (where applicable) presented are not actual and for illustrative purposes only. The accumulated interest rates, annual dividends and maturity dividend (where applicable) are subject to certain market factors etc. Past performance/ record is not necessarily indicative of future result.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long term commitment. An early termination of the policy might involve high costs and the surrender value may be less than the total premium paid.
- In order to support customer in premium payment, customer may apply for Citibank Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) service by with insurance premium will be collected and paid to AIA in accordance with the amount and frequency requested by customer.
- Subject the specific insurance product Terms & Conditions, if you are not happy with your policy, you have the right to cancel it within the Free-look Period which is 21 (twenty-one) days from the AIA insurance acceptance date on the insurance certificate and date you receive the insurance certificate. AIA will refund all premiums paid after deducting health check fee and any expenses incurred for underwriting and policy issuance process, if there is any. Should you cancel the insurance policy after the Cooling-off Period, you may lose all paid premium and just receive the account value or surrender value, depend on case by case.
- You are advised to review your financial circumstances at least once annually in order for you to review and monitor your existing financial plans and to identify new and emerging financial needs that may arise.
- Citibank, N.A., Vietnam is not responsible or liable for any product and service offered by AIA Vietnam. AIA Vietnam is the insurance underwriter of this insurance product and is solely responsible for all insurance and compensation related matters.
- Tax benefits, if applicable are governed by local regulations and subject to changes in the tax laws. Citibank and its employees are not in the business of providing tax advice.
For more details, clarification, policy servicing, claim and cancellation enquiries, please call your bank financial consultant or contact:
Citiphone: (084 28) 3521 1111 (084 28) 3521 1111
- Ha Noi: 40 Cat Linh Street, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District.
- Ho Chi Minh: 115 Nguyen Hue Blvd., District 1