Citi Global Transfer service lets you transfer money real-time from your Citibank account to other Citibank accounts or aboard. It is easier to use, faster and more cost effective than traditional Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
Eligible customer to open International USD Account for outbound transfer Citi Global Transfer:
- Foreigners living and/or working in Vietnam, age 18 and above.
-All account holders must be foreigner to open Joint International Account USD. Duo nationality with Vietnamese nationality is not allowed.
CITIBANK GLOBAL TRANSFER
Citi Global Transfer service lets you transfer money real-time from your Citibank account to other Citibank accounts in Vietnam or abroad*. It is easier to use, faster and more cost effective than traditional Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Easy to use.
- Most cost effective method of transferring funds between Citibank accounts.
Daily Limit Transfer & Costs
- Incoming and Outgoing transfers free
- Outgoing international transfers:
|Citigold||USD 10,000 / tnx
USD 50.000 / day
|Citibanking||USD 5,000 / tnx
USD 10,000 / day
Updated in October, 2014.
1. Citibank Global Transfer can be made instantly to Vietnam from:
|Indonesia||United Arab Emirates|
|International Personal Banking (IPB)
Europe & Asia
2. Citibank Global Transfer can be made instantly from Vietnam to:
To enjoy the convenience of Outbound Citi Global Transfer (CGT) service. simply sign on to Citibank Online.
Step 1: Click on the Payments & Transfers from the menu to the left.
Step 2: Select "Citibank Global Transfer" for the destination of funds.
Step 3: Select the source bank account and the enter the details for the fund transfer.
Step 4: Check the transfer details and click on "Make This Transfer" to confirm.
- This service is only applicable for existing foreign passport account holders.
- Customer needs to open an USD International Account.
- The payee will need to be added and activated before you can transfer funds to the payee account.
* This service is supported by selected Participating Citibank Branches.
- The limit of the transfer amount is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the country of the payee account.
- Terms, conditions and fees of accounts, products and services are subject to change