- Applying for Citi Ready Credit Card
- You must be aged 21 years old and above
- Minimum monthly income over VND 15,000,000.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Copy of National ID/Citizen ID/Passport.
- Proof of current residence.
- If the current residence address is different from one from the Household Registration Book, please provide one of the followings:
- Temporary residence registration; or
- Latest utilities bill (electricity, water, telephone, etc).
- Original copy of bank statements showing the last 3 months salary.
- Copy of labor contract showing information regarding the time of service, title, monthly salary and contract expiry date (if applicable).
- Copy of business license.
- Copy of last year fiscal statement audited by Tax Department.
- Copy of latest 6 months VAT declaration audited by Tax Department or original copy of latest 6 months bank statement in the name of the business.
Documentation for Loan Purpose (for Loan amount of above VND 200,000,000)
- Please provide a copy of the Invoice, Purchase Contract and other documents evidencing the amount paid to the beneficiary, or other appropriate documents to prove the loan purpose.
Your application will be processed within 15 business days from receipt of the completed application along with all required documentation.
What it costs
- Joining Fee: VND 500,000, waived if you apply successfully for a Ready Credit Personal Loan from VND 20 Million within 2 months from the issuing date of your Citi Ready Credit Card.
- Annual Fee: No Annual Fee