- Card Usage Guide
Upon your card receipt
Immediately sign the signature field at the reverse side of the plastic when you receive your card.
If an unsigned card is lost/stolen, you shall be fully liable for the fraudulent card transactions made before reporting the lost/stolen.
- Keep a separate record of card number, expiry and where to contact in the event of lost/stolen card, etc to prepare for potential loss (robbery).
- Your card will be automatically replaced and delivered upon expiry. If your card has been lost or stolen, request for card reissuance and we will deliver the card to your office or home.
If your card is lost or stolen,
- Please report to (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111.
- You can report card loss via (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111 and the card shall be replaced and delivered upon your request.
- You can also visit your closest Citibank branch during business hours.
- If you are reporting via telephone, please keep a record of the registration number.
To request card reissuance
- Please contact CitiPhone (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111.
- Your card number will be changed upon reissuance (due to loss, robbery, damage, renewal, etc). Please contact your telecom or insurance agency to inform the new number if you have booked recurring payment (eg: mobile phone or insurance payment) to your card.
If your address has been changed
- Please call (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111 to update your home/office address or contact information or update your information via Internet.
- Your address and contact information must be updated as the statement and various services provided by Citibank shall be delivered to the given address/contact point.
Precautions for using your credit card
- When using your card, present your card at the cashier, check the sales slip (merchant name, transaction amount, transaction date, etc) and sign the signature field.
- Keep the sales receipt (for customer) until you receive your billing statement and confirm the billed amount. If the billing is incorrect, please use the receipt as evidence.
- If the billing statement has not arrived until the due date, contact Citibank branch or Internet or CitiPhone for billing details and payment. In the event of delayed statement delivery, just call us and we will re-send your statement. Or you can receive your statement via Internet.
- Do not lend your card to another person and be careful of PIN leakage.
- Fraudulent transactions made with leaked PIN shall not be indemnified.
- Telephone frauds are occasionally made by persons representing themselves as card company staff. Please, remember that a card issuer does not ask for full and detailed NID, PIN, card number, account number information over the telephone or request fund transfer to a certain account. Please keep this in mind to avoid any damages.
To revert a card transaction or cancel an installment transaction
- If you wish to revert a credit card transaction, you should receive a reversal slip generated by the respective merchant's terminal.
- Reversal slip can be confirmed via www.citibank.com.vn or CitiPhone at (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111 after 4–7 days of the acquirer's receipt of reversal slip from the respective merchant.
- If the transaction has been billed after receiving the reversal slip,
- If Citibank receives the reversal slip by the previous business day of the due date through the sales slip acquirer, the reversed transaction amount will be deducted from the due balance.
- If the reversal slip is received after payment, the corresponding amount will be refunded to your payment account or be deducted from the following month's due balance.
- If transaction reversal is being delayed after receiving the reversal slip from the merchant, call CitiPhone at (84 8) 3521 1111 (84 8) 3521 1111 and CitiPhone will confirm whether the transaction has been reversed through the sales slip acquirer or the merchant.
- Installment transaction cancellation can be requested within 7 days of transaction to the merchant in writing in accordance with the installment transaction Agreement.
- You can use Citibank account or other banks' account as your payment account.