3 SIMPLE WAYS TO PAY YOUR CREDIT CARD/ PERSONAL LOAN PAYMENT
I. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT VIA A CITIBANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Step 1: Login to the Citi Mobile® App and tap on Credit Cards.
- Step 2: Choose the card for Payment and click on Pay Card.
- Step 3: Choose your payment option and click Pay.
Transfer in 3 simple steps via Citi Mobile® App (see below) or via Citibank® Online here.
II. DO A FUNDS TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER BANK
Please review all the details and ensure that Beneficiary name and account number are correct before making payments.
|Beneficiary name||Full account name printed on your National
Identity Card/Citizen Identity Card/Passport.
|Beneficiary bank account||16-digit credit card/ personal loan account number.|
|Bank name||Citibank, N.A - Ho Chi Minh City Branch or
Citibank, N.A - Hanoi Branch.
* For Funds Transfers/Payments done:
- Before 3:00 PM on Banking days – Funds will be credited on the next Banking day.
- After 3:00 PM on weekdays and non-banking days (public holidays and weekend) will be processed and credited after 2 Banking days.
III. PAYMENT VIA 24/7 PAYOO LOCATIONS
Make cash payments for your Citi Credit Cards at 24/7 convenience stores available at over 4,000 locations with Payoo.
Convenience Store chains supporting Citi Credit Card Payment:
Click here for Payoo locations.
Bring your Citi Credit Card to Payoo locations, swipe your card at the POS and provide your desired payment amount to make a cash payment.
Min: Minimum Due or VND 50,000 (whichever higher)
Max: Current Balance or VND 20,000,000 (whichever lower)
- Payment amount that is less than Min or greater than Max will be rejected by Payoo.
- Payment is credited to your balance in 2 business days upon payment is made.
- Payment is credit to your balance in 3 business days for payments made from 4PM and onwards.
No. of Transactions
Maximum 2 transactions per day for each credit card.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In case, the Account Holder does not pay or pay less than the Minimum Payment Amount on the Payment due date, the Bank will classify the Account Holder's debt group to higher one as stipulated as per Circular 02/2013/TT-NHNN and other relevant regulations.