International Account gives you all features of a Super Account with the ability to enjoy Citibank Global Transfer (CGT) service. From now you can transfer funds between Citibank Accounts across multiple countries via Citibank Global Transfer (CGT).
- Transfer funds in an instant between Citibank Accounts across multiple countries via Citibank Global Transfer.
- Convenient way to manage day-to-day transactional needs through Citibank Online, ATM and CitiPhone.
- Monthly combined statement available.
- Interest paid monthly, computed and accrued daily.
- Online domestic fund transfer with high limit, please find details here.
Minimum Total Relationship Balance: VND 30,000,000.
* Applicable for foreigner from 18 years old only.* Required documents for Foreigner:
Passport and one of these following document (within validity): Visa/ Visa exemption/ Tempory residence card.
International Account gives you all features of a Super Account with the ability to enjoy Citibank Global Transfer (CGT) service.
International Account is available in USD and applicable for foreigners only.
Yes, the International Account can be accessed via Citibank Online with your Citi Debit Mastercard® that is linked with a VND Account.
Accordingly to the Circular 14/2017/TT-NHNN, about methods on calculating interest on depositing and credit extension transaction between credit institution and customers, Citibank will apply the below interest calculation methods for both Term deposit and Super account/Step up account.
1. In case the number of days in maintenance period of the actual balance is one (01) day, the following reduced formula will be used for interest calculation:
2. In case the number of days in maintenance period of the actual balance is more one (01) day, the following reduced formula will be used for interest calculation:
Customer submit Account Closing Request at Citibank N.A., Vietnam branches.
Customer may close an account at any time, subject to any specific terms and conditions of that account.
Citibank reserves the right to close inactive account which has zero (0) balance and has no activity within the last sixty (60) consecutive days (exclude any charges/fees/interest… being initiated by Citibank) provided that reasonable notice in the circumstances has been given to customer.
Citibank may also suspend the operation of an account or close it if customer breaches the set out terms and conditions of account or the terms and conditions of any other services provided by Citibank, or if customer breaches applicable law or regulation in connection with the operation of an account and payment activities relating to account.