Citibank Debit Mastercard brings you banking convenience locally and globally. From cash withdrawals to your daily purchases and bill payments, all you need is your Citibank Debit Mastercard. What's more, you will experience exclusive lifestyle privileges when you make purchases with your card.
To ensure a remarkable and secured online shopping experience, all Citibank Debit Mastercard cardholders will be equipped with the 3D Secure facility. Every time you purchase online at participating 3D Secure merchants, a pop up screen will appear and prompt you to key in your One-Time PIN.
Make everyday purchases quickly and safely with just a tap of your contactless-enabled Citibank Debit Mastercard. You can also perform cashless transactions at millions of merchants globally.
Cash on the go
- Withdraw cash conveniently at around 12,000 ATMs in Vietnam and at more than 2 million ATMs worldwide with your Citibank Debit Mastercard.
- Maximum ATM withdrawal limit per day is VND 30,000,000 for Citibanking customers and Citigold customers.
The Most Privileges Around Every Day:
- Explore exclusive deals and unique experiences in more than 40 destinations.
- Gain access to exclusive social events, hotels and car rental discounts and a host of lifestyle and shopping benefits.
Card Security Features
Citibank Debit Mastercard offers a comprehensive range of security features to give you peace of mind.
The EMV-Dynamic Data Authentication Smart Chip makes the card more secure and protects you from potential identity theft and fraudulent activity.
Activation can be done instantly and conveniently at any time of the day via SMS, Citibank Online and Mobile Online.
ATM transactions will require the input of your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
As an added alert feature, you will receive an SMS confirmation after every retail purchase you make through the Mastercard point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
Applies only to retail purchases done through Mastercard point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
Tracking transactions is easy with Citibank Online and Citi Mobile.
Reporting of Lost or Stolen Cards
In the event that your card is lost or stolen, simply call our CitiPhone Hotline. A missing card can be quickly deactivated, with a replacement card sent within 5 to 7 working days.
Please remember that transactions are considered valid until the card is reported lost.
- 18 years old or above.
How to apply:
- Fill in the Account Opening Form: Click here to download or go to Citibank Branches.
- Submitting documents: please prepare either:
- 1 Primary Document and 1 Secondary documents; OR
- 2 Secondary Documents
|Primary Document||Secondary Document|
|National Identity Card||Birth Certificate|
|Armed Forces Identification Card||Driver's License|
|Alien Identification Card||Utility Bill|
|Vehicle Registration Card|
*Citigold World Debit Mastercard and Citibank Debit Mastercard hereinafter referred to as "Citibank Debit Mastercard"
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Your Citibank Debit Mastercard is your worldwide access to your bank account. You can use it to Withdraw cash conveniently at around 12,000 ATMs in Vietnam and at more than 2 million ATMs worldwide with your Citibank ATM/Debit Card. Plus, you can now use your card to pay for retail purchases both online and in stores where Mastercard are accepted.
The Citibank Debit Mastercard comes without fees and charges.
In addition to the basic functionalities such as ATM withdrawal, transactions at merchants, your Citibank Debit Mastercard is also equipped with enhanced, most up-to-date features including:
- Online transaction
- Contactless transaction
- SMS alert on all payment transactions
- Priceless Cities
- Priority Pass
Minimum daily purchase limit is zero. Maximum daily purchase limit are: Citibanking segment - VND50,000,000 and Citigold segment - VND100,000,000.
Here are some safety tips to ensure that your transactions are secured:
- Sign on your card immediately.
- Always keep your cards and card details in a safe place.
- Do not share your debit card PIN, account and personal information, and signature with anyone.
- Your Citibank Debit Mastercard is only for your personal and exclusive use. Please do not hand it over to anybody - family members, friends, strangers, even to people who claim to be Citibank officers. You shall be responsible for any usage of your card or debits on your account made by any person.
- Any verification of your card at any store, restaurant, etc. should be done in your presence. Remember to get your card back after every purchase.
- Check your transaction receipt for the card number and the amount charged to your card after every purchase.
- Keep your transaction receipts safe, to tally them against your monthly statement of account.
- Carefully check your monthly statement or your detailed transactions via Citibank Online / Mobile Online.
Report any unusual or suspicious looking transactions via Citibank Online:
Visit www.citibank.com.vn. Go to "Messages" and click "Compose mail". Or, Calling to CitiPhone Hotline.
- You can make a dispute request and also request to check the dispute status via Citibank Online:
- Visit www.citibank.com.vn. Go to "Messages" and click "Compose mail".
- You will need to fill-up and submit a Cardholder Dispute Form together with supporting documents from the disputed transaction. No fee charged.
- If the nature of your dispute is fraud-related, your fraudulent card will be blocked and a new Citibank Debit Mastercard will be issued upon customer request.
- You can access your Account and perform your usual banking transactions.